
OK, here is the very first attempt at digital scrapping. Lots of things to improve on, but figured I would show my first attempt. I am not very good about getting out all my stuff to scrapbook, and thought this would be a way to scrapbook faster. Well, I sure have to get alot better at it to be faster!
Hope you enjoy it!
4 comments:
I Love it! It's beautiful! I've been trying (tried, gotta get back at it again) to digi-scrapbook, too. At this point it's only a tad bit faster than the real deal. But hey, it's less messy!
Tina,
I thought it looked GREAT!! I have GOT to get going on mine- I fall more behind every day, as I take pictures every day!! Keep sharing pages with us- that was fun to see!
Laurie
This looks fantastic! I want to try it digitally too. You know how many hours I spend on doing it the old fashioned way, this looks like it would be so much easier. Great job!
Love it! I wouldn't change anything about it.
Jennifer
Post a Comment